Our Wines

Exclusive Library wine: 2014 Powers Sheridan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon



Limited stock avaiable for the holidays.  If purchasing as a single-bottle gift, we will include a Powers logo single-bottle wood box to ship the wine in.  Please make this request at checkout under the "additional comments" section.

Winemaker's Notes

Sheridan Vineyard is located in the heart of the Yakima Valley AVA and we are very proud to be one of the few wineries to be able to have access to the great fruit from this particular vineyard site. This is our 6th release of this wine and we are continually impressed with the quality of fruit from Sheridan Vineyard.  We harvested the fruit in late October with a brix level of 25.95 with a tremendous balance of acidity and fruit.  PDM yeast was used in our pump-under fermenter with the wine completing 100% malolactic fermentation in French Oak Barrels.  The wine was then aged for 31 months in 52% new French Oak barrels with the other 48% in neutral French Oak.

Blend/Vineyard Notes

100% Cabernet Sauvignon 

100% Sheridan Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon


Tasting Notes

This 2014 vintage shows very complex aromatics of mountain blackberries, violet, cocoa, and a hint of black currant, graphite, and limestone on the nose.  The palate, layers of plum notes, ripe blueberry, blackberry, and a slight touch of minerality and fennel seed that completes this beautiful mouthfeel.  A great balance of fine and complex tannins, alongside bright fruit intensity with a touch of minerality, oak, and a sturdy backbone of acidity.  These characteristics are what we love about the Sheridan Vineyard site and what we believe sets this wine apart.     

Technical Data

Release Date: Aug 23, 2017                        

Alcohol: 14%       

Residual Sugar: 0.00

Acidity: 0.66                         

pH 3.84

Cases: 497

Exclusive Library wine: 2014 Powers Sheridan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
HomeOur WinesOur RootsThe LandOrganic PracticesContact UsNews & EventsJoin the Wine ClubMeet the TeamThe TradePrivate EventsOrganic Winemaking